Continuum of Care for Youth
- PSYCHIATRIC CONSULTATION
- PREVENTION SERVICES
- INTEGRATED HEALTH SERVICES
- INDIVIDUAL, GROUP, AND FAMILY COUNSELING
- SPECIALIZED HOME-BASED FAMILY COUNSELING
- INDIVIDUAL AND GROUP COMMUNITY PSYCHIATRIC SUPPORT SERVICES
- SCHOOL-BASED SERVICES
- PSYCHIATRIC SERVICES
- YOUTH POSITIVE HEALTH DAY TREATMENT PROGRAM
- FOSTER CARE
- EQUINE ASSISTED THERAPY
South Community, Inc., promotes emotional and behavioral well being through a variety of services for children, adults and families. Mental health recovery not only benefits individuals with mental health disabilities by focusing on their abilities to live, work, learn and fully participate in our society, but also enriches the texture of community life.
South Community Inc. offers the following evidence-based practices:
- IDDT – Integrated Dual-Disorder Treatment, stage-wise interventions that support recovery.
- CBT – Cognitive Behavior Therapy that teaches coping skills to help reduce symptom severity.
- FFT – Functional Family Therapy. Focused Brief Therapy.
- TF-CBT: Trauma –Focused Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Supported Employment
- Assertive Community Treatment Team
- 40 Developmental Assets
- Reclaiming Youth: Circle of Courage and RAP (Response Ability Pathway)
- Seven Challenges – Caring for Kids under Children Matter! Montgomery County
South Community provides services available through Bridges, a program in Ohio that extends housing and other supportive services to eligible young adults who leave foster care on or after their 18th birthday but are not yet 21..