South Community Caring Hands
To Donate Please Call: 937.293.8300
We have many clients whose incomes are below the poverty level and need our help, so we established Caring Hands Food Pantry in 2014 to the youth and adults we serve. Not only do they have access to food and personal care items, but we offer nutritional information, a Nutrition Educational Group and cooking classes!
We look forward to counting you among those who can help!
- Donations are accepted Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Monetary donations are gladly accepted and our volunteers can shop for the food!
- 100% of proceeds goes directly in purchase of food/self-care items
- Call 937-293-8300
Statistics for your consideration:
- 2012: 46.5 million people in poverty
- 13.7% ages 18-64 in poverty
- 21.8% children under 18 in poverty
- 9% seniors 65 and over in poverty
- 1 in 5 hungry on a daily basis
- 1 in 6 receive food stamps