South Community Primary Care, Inc.
Physical medicine with a comprehensive integrated approach
South Community Primary Care, Inc., a professional corporation providing medical services for youth and adults within South Community Inc. behavioral health organization.
South Care Primary, Inc. services:
- Improve access to whole person care
- Provide physical medicine as part of comprehensive integrated care
- Reduce ER visits
- Offer positive health options and provide education around health and wellness
- The benefit of integrated services in one building: Pharmacy, behavioral health, physical medicine and lab
- Person centered care, participation
- Care coordination and collaboration
- Wellness as part of recovery
- Office visits
- Medication refills
- Well visits
- Other procedures, screenings, immunizations
Insurances Accepted: must bring at time of visit
- Medicaid Managed Care: Care Source, Molina, Amerigroup
- UHC Community
To access: Call 937-531-1974 for your appointment or through your provider at South Community Inc.